PaulCamper is not only Germany’s first and largest community for sharing campers and mobile homes, it’s also the nation’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible the opportunity to experience the joy of travelling.
As a product-driven startup, we’re looking for an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer who will help us become the European market leader. You will be responsible for crafting an above-average user experience both for our desktop and mobile products. Does this sound like your kind of challenge? Then come aboard!
- Craft unique user experiences by matching our UX standards with best practices across both our desktop and mobile product.
- Develop design deliverables, using Sketch App, Invision and/or other prototyping tools to visualize detailed user site maps, user flows and user journeys, but also apply wireframing techniques to evaluate early (sometimes wild) ideas.
- Participate in and utilise UX research, user testing, A/B testing and experiments to make decisions.
- Lift the PaulCamper design experience to the next level by setting new standards and challenging existing ones.
Your Travel Experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in UX/UI design with a focus on web and mobile applications.
- You gathered solid know-how with state of the art visual design-, prototyping-, vector- and testing tools, experience with interaction design and/or animation is a plus.
- You are passionate about an above-average user experience and have the ability to see hidden potentials within every step of our user journey.
- You show high engagement within your daily work and a view for the bigger picture. Apart from a professionalism, ease and a solid humor described your character.
- You love people, travel and discovering the new and bring a convincing attitude you can express in both German and English.
Your Base Camp
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively contribute to its growth.
- In addition to a high level of flexibility and creative freedom, our corporate culture is built on a shared passion, as well as on authenticity, love, integrity and respect.
- The foundation of our success thus far has been our emphasis on continuous and mutual feedback and room for personal growth.
- We are an international and rapidly growing 35-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service and startup.
- Home office opportunities and regular team events are firmly anchored in our company culture.
Do you want to join us as we reinvent camping!? Then send us your application (CV, salary requirements and start date) with the subject line “Senior UX/UI Designer” to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!