PaulCamper is Germany’s first and largest marketplace and community for sharing campervans and mobile homes. It’s also the country’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible an opportunity to experience the joy of travelling.
As a venture-capital-backed startup, we’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing & Growth who will be instrumental in establishing automatic associations between PaulCamper, holiday, and freedom of travel. Eager to take that challenge? Keep on reading!
- You will scale PaulCamper! You will create a framework that makes PaulCamper known and visible to all potential renters and lenders and will help them fulfil their desire for freedom and adventure through our service.
- You will be responsible for all marketing (online and offline), from strategic and operational planning to KPI-based implementation, controlling and ongoing optimisation. You will work with and report directly to the CEO.
- Further development and implementation of the marketing strategy with a focus on building the PaulCamper brand. Performance marketing is the base, but brand, inspiration and passion is what sets us apart.
- Identifying potential channels and marketing measures, being courageous, looking left and right – test, fail, repeat. International orientation and coordination of marketing activities and processes.
Your Travel Experience
- You have many years of experience in online marketing. Your greatest expertise and passion lies in understanding and building a brand – ideally through ATL activities such as TV or outdoor.
- You find it fulfilling to take responsibility, to break new ground and, in doing so, to create something new. Challenges motivate you immensely. You enjoy developing and implementing your ideas in line with strategic and entrepreneurial objectives.
- From your prior positions, you have gained in-depth knowledge of the special features of marketplaces as well as the dynamics of startups and, ideally, tourism. In your past work, you have already successfully contributed to the scaling of a digital business.
- You have several years of leadership experience. You enjoy inspiring people and teams and helping them grow. You present yourself with confidence and communicate in an open, friendly and clear way in very good German and English.
- You love people, travel and discovery. You are empathetic and result- and customer-oriented. Although you are highly professional, you are easy-going and have a sense of humour.
Your Base Camp
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively contribute to its growth.
- From day one, you will have significant responsibilities, challenges, encouragement and the opportunity to leave your own mark.
- In addition to a high level of flexibility and creative freedom, our corporate culture is built on a shared passion, as well as on authenticity, love, integrity and respect.
- The foundation of our success thus far has been our emphasis on continuous and mutual feedback and room for personal growth.
- We are an international and rapidly growing 40-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service and has an office in the heart of Berlin.
Do you want to join us as we reinvent camping!? Then send us your application (CV, salary requirements and start date) with the subject ‚Head of Marketing & Growth‘ to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
To download the job ad in PDF format, please click here.