PaulCamper is not only Germany’s first and largest community for sharing campers and mobile homes, it’s also the nation’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible the opportunity to experience the joy of travelling.
As a data-driven startup with the recent investment round we are looking for the Senior Business Intelligence Manager as a key hire! You will help us become the European market leader and will be responsible for the creation and development of our Data-Warehouse as well as all business-relevant data analyses. Does this sound like your kind of challenge? Then come aboard!
- You are the central point for all things data. You are as visionary for what can be done with data as hands-on for making it work.
- You are maintaining and constantly improving our data platform. You are responsible for the whole data tech-stack and implement and run it yourself, with help from IT where needed.
- You design, implement, and monitor ETL processes for efficient raw-data extraction from disparate data sources.
- You are responsible for conceptualising and running analyses. Your results provide data to answer important business issues and help to better understand our community’s behaviour and needs.
- You design and develop recurring reports and process ad-hoc requests. You find solutions even if the data is not readily available in existing reports.
- As the company’s data expert, you work closely with various stakeholders within PaulCamper (Management, Marketing, Operations), and you act as interface to our developer team.
Your Travel Experience
- You are an expert in designing, implementing and maintaining complex data warehouse systems and you bring a proven track record in creating ETL pipelines.
- You write highly efficient SQL and you have advanced skills in Python for data retrieval and analysis. You can administer a Postgres DB and know your way around in Unix.
- You know when and how Excel is used best and are familiar with at least one other data analysis tool (e.g. MS PowerBI, Tableau).
- You are a deep thinker and have a passion for data and for delivering analysis of highest quality. You love complex challenges.
- You are curious and always eager to make the impossible possible.
- You have a deep understanding of online businesses and their processes and enjoy interacting with internal stakeholders.
- Your clear and comprehensible style of communication enables you to talk to developers and non-data colleagues.
Your Base Camp
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively contribute to its growth.
- In addition to a high level of flexibility and creative freedom, our corporate culture is built on a shared passion, as well as on authenticity, love, integrity and respect.
- The foundation of our success thus far has been our emphasis on continuous and mutual feedback and room for personal growth.
- We are an international and rapidly growing 40-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service and startup.
- Home office opportunities and regular team events are firmly anchored in our company culture.
You can download a PDF here!
Do you want to join us as we reinvent camping!?
Then send us your application (CV, salary requirements and start date) with the subject line “Business Intelligence” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!